Leadership Circle members lead the way in transforming our business community: one business and one student at a time. These objectives, supported by the members of the Leadership Circle, fall under 3 categories: Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Education Development, and Public Policy.
Ten transformational objectives. 3 years. Unlimited opportunities!
- Teach 72 high school students the process of establishing a business, social movement, or enterprise through the Young Entrepreneurs Academy with the goal of launching 10 new businesses.
- Formalize the public policy committee and publish 6 public policy statements supporting the voice of Madison County business community.
- Provide Student2Pro complimentary membership to a minimum of 1,000 college students from AU, Purdue, Ivy Tech, and Harrison College.
- Improve attitude by inspiring 5,000 business owners and civic leaders with a complimentary subscription to the quarterly Opportunity Times complete with motivational and free-enterprise messaging and investment opportunities.
- Optimize Anderson and Madison County’s online presence and improve the county’s brand by telling 72 positive stories from a business perspective using social media, blogging, and video.
- Interview 150 business owners in person to discover obstacles and opportunities to growth, workforce, and health as part of our business retention and expansion (BRE) efforts.
- Inspire and award excellence in our community through continual recognition of innovation, community contribution, economic growth, image building, and longevity.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders in each of the 7 counties surrounding Madison County that have the potential to impact the county’s bottom line.
- Attract and maintain young professionals in Madison County through mentoring and networking initiatives.
- Connect over 3,000 business executives and create commerce through 60 annual programs and events.
Thank you to our following Leadership Circle Members!